How to repair the broken stainless steel zipper of pants Use a stitch remover to remove the suture at the end of the zipper, both sides must be removed. No need to dismantle too much. The purpose of stitching is to expose the metal tabs at the end of the zipper and the structure of the end. Don’t think about removing the entire zipper. Remove the metal composite. You can wear a zipper pull machine to use needle-nose pliers to open and remove the metal hinge. Be careful to prevent the zipper puller machine from dropping too much thread or accidentally ruining the zipper.
1. Use a stitch remover to remove the suture at the end of the zipper, and both sides must be removed by the machine through the zipper puller. No need to dismantle too much. The purpose of stitching is to expose the metal tabs at the end of the zipper and the structure of the end. Don’t think about removing the entire zipper. Remove the metal composite. You can use needle-nose pliers to open the metal hinge and take it through the zipper puller. Be careful not to remove too much thread or accidentally damage the zipper.
2. Remove the slider from the zipper. Remove the slider on the zipper from the zipper. If you can’t remove it, you can open it with pliers. But this is likely to damage the teeth or the zipper, so pull it down as much as possible.
3. Install the new slider carefully. Before pulling up the slider, first let the zipper enter the upper opening of the sliding through the zipper head machine block, and then let it pass under the slider.
4. If you have a small problem wearing the zipper head machine when installing the slider, try a pin or sewing needle, and carefully pull the zipper into the slider. Make sure the teeth in the slider are snapped together.
5. Pull up the sliding block of the zipper puller until a closed tooth appears at the end.
6. Sew out a combined piece. Sew at least six stitches at the bottom of the zipper. Be sure to sew under the slider, a new hinge is formed.
7. The metal composite can’t be put back after it is removed, but a few stitches can replace the composite. Sew on the zipper again. Sew back the zipper as it was removed. This step is over. The zipper is now safe, and the slider can move back and forth smoothly.
What to do if the trousers stainless steel zipper pulls the zipper puller on the machine
1. You can pull the tail of the zipper, straighten the zipper, and then repeatedly pull up from the bottom of the zipper puller machine to check whether it is smooth. If it is not smooth, it is often because the zipper is stuck with other things. Not smooth, just remove the obstacles, you can return to the normal zipper pull machine.
2. A simple and effective method is to coat the surface of the zipper with a layer of wax, and use the lubricating effect of the machine wax on the zipper head to achieve a smooth effect. After wiping the surface of the zipper with a candle back and forth, and then repeatedly pulling it several times from bottom to top, the zipper is smooth.
3. In addition to wax, you can also use lubricating oil. Choose the transparent and clean one. After dropping a few drops on the zipper pull ring, pull it several times repeatedly to achieve smoothness.
4. Some trousers have zippers, but the trousers need to be soaked in the zipper head machine when washing them. The trousers that have been soaked for a long time are prone to the problem that the zipper becomes unsmooth. The following is the solution to the zipper head machine:
1. If the pants need to be soaked, in order to avoid sequelae, remember to close the zipper.
2. Use a candle to smear a layer of wax film on the front of the zipper of the zipper puller machine.
3. After painting the front side, turn over the inside of the zipper and apply wax.
4. Take the trousers that have been buttoned, zippered and waxed to soak, so you don’t have to worry about the sequelae of the zipper being stuck.