Plate feeders are widely used in coal, metallurgy, chemical power plants and other industries, and are a common material transfer and transportation equipment. Low maintenance rate, universal accessories and easy replacement. It is an updated product.
In practical applications, the chain deviation is likely to occur due to improper use.
Analysis of the cause of deviation
There are two direct reasons for the deviation:
First, the driving force on both sides is unbalanced, which leads to the inconsistency of the chain plate during the transmission process;
The second is the lateral force of the rollers on the chain plate, which causes the chain plate to deviate from the straight line. The following two situations are analyzed.
(1) Errors occur during installation and debugging. If the tensioning device of the chain is not installed and debugged in place, the tension and traction force on both sides of the chain plate will be uncoordinated, so deviation will occur during operation, which is the most common cause of deviation. At this time, it is necessary to adjust the tail tensioning device to correct it. This phenomenon generally occurs during the test run of the newly installed and replaced chain plate equipment.
(2) The material blanking is uneven when the chain plate is transported. When the apron feeder is running normally without load, the situation is normal, but it deviates when it is transported with a load. At this time, an investigation should be carried out from the material blanking situation, because this situation is also extremely common during the operation of the apron feeder. . The solution is to first ensure that the material blanking point is in the full width direction of the chain plate of the feeder, and the material blanking opening should generally not exceed two-thirds of the width of the chain plate.
(3) The quality problem of the chain plate itself. The quality problem of the chain plate itself will also lead to the unbalanced tension on both sides of the belt, such as: the chain plate itself is not straight, and the width of the two sides of the chain plate is different, so that the chain plate will deviate to a large tension force. This deviation is mainly caused by the quality of the chain plate itself. First of all, we need to purchase original parts to ensure the quality. Secondly, if the problem is not serious, the tensioning top wire can be adjusted to correct the error of the chain plate. If it still deviates, you need to replace the chain plate with qualified quality and adjust it again.
(4) The chain plate is deformed. The chain plate is a material with elastic characteristics, so after a period of use, it will be permanently deformed, and then it will relax and reduce the tension, which will cause deviation. In this case, adjust the tensioning device to eliminate the chain slack. If it cannot be solved, a new chain plate needs to be replaced.
(5) Determine the contamination of the sprocket or steering sprocket. There are often some viscous materials in the materials transported by the chain plate, which sometimes stick to the sprocket, so that the diameter or friction coefficient of the sprocket changes, and the tension on the chain plate will appear inconsistent. uniform, resulting in the deviation of the chain plate. This phenomenon requires regular cleaning of the bonding material of the sprocket.