Safety operation rules for semi-automatic pipe cutting machine
1. The operator of the pipe cutting machine must be familiar with all the button and switch functions of this equipment. This equipment is suitable for cutting galvanized iron pipes, aluminum/copper pipes shall not be used for cutting automatic zipper puller machine other automatic zipper puller machine materials automatic zipper puller machine.
2. Before the operation of the automatic zipper puller machine, the operator of the automatic zipper puller machine should check whether the automatic zipper puller equipment and switch are sensitive and effective, and whether the automatic zipper puller protection device is automatically worn. The zipper puller machine is good. Appropriate lubricating oil is added to the automatic zipper puller machine at the rotation and clamping device of the automatic zipper puller machine.
3. Check whether the cooling water in the cooling water tank is sufficient, and if it is insufficient, make it up when the zipper puller is automatically worn.
4. Put the pipe to be cut into the clamp, step on the foot switch, the clamp will automatically pass through the zipper puller to tighten the material. Select the speed gear according to the material requirements (choose high gear for galvanized pipe, low gear for copper/automatic zipper puller aluminum pipe)
5. The press speed of the pipe cutting machine should not be adjusted too fast, which may damage the saw blade and gearbox. Automatically wear the internal gear parts of the zipper puller.
6. During the operation, pay attention to whether the clamping device is loose, and do not touch the high-speed rotating saw blade.
7. If an abnormality is found during the operation, the power supply should be cut off immediately, and the personnel of the relevant department should be notified for maintenance and inspection, and the operation can be continued after the fault is rectified.
8. After the work is over, cut off the power supply of the equipment, remove the slag, clean the body, and clean the surrounding environment.
9. Operators wear labor supplies as required during operation. Female workers are strictly prohibited from using this equipment with long hair.